Me Before Mom Season 1, Ep. 7: Finding Time to Exercise
We’re told that we need to be active. The media, doctors, society show us images of active women, mothers running with children in jogging strollers. The problem is that it’s so hard to feel like you have any time to yourself, let alone time to work out. In this episode I share my tips on how to find time to workout as well as my own relationship with fitness.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How do I listen to Me Before Mom podcast?
You can listen to Me Before Mom wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.
You can listen to a podcast by using your smartphone – iPhone or Andriod. Apple has a huge library of podcasts in iTunes and because of the wide audience Apple has their rating system is kind of the golden standard. Android and iPhone users have quite a few podcast streaming apps to choose from:
- Google Podcast
- iHeartRadio Podcasts
- Pocket Casts (available on iOS and Android) – $4 – one of the best things about Pocket Casts is that it allows you to pick up where you leave off on other devices. That’s huge if you have multiple devices you’re using.
- TuneIn + Alexa (Alexa devices)
- Castbox (available on iOS and Android, Amazon Echo Skill, and Apple Watch & CarPlay support.) – FREE – this is a newer app but it’s been winning a lot of best of awards.
- Stitcher (available on iOS and Android) – Stitcher is known for the ability to search for episodes and create multiple playlists. The app is free but there is a premium membership that offers podcasts ad free as well as a few premium only podcasts.
- Spotify – Not just for music anymore, Spotify has curated quite the podcast library and is adding new shows daily.
- Castros 3 (iPhone only) – According to quite a few reviews I read Castros 3 is the best iPhone only app to use if you are subscribed to many different podcasts.
- Podchaser – There isn’t an app for this one but they’ve made their website mobile friendly so you can access it via mobile.