As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon Prime Day is quickly approaching and you’re going to want to get in on the action before the big day (July 16th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET and runs all day Prime Day July 17th). Lucky for you, you can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days as soon as you sign up, if you’re a student you can get a six month free trial. Prime Day is Amazon’s annual deals event just for Prime members. Amazon wants Prime Day to be one of the world’s best days to shop, with awesome prices on everything you’re into. Amazon is bringing the masses hundreds of thousands of deals, new deals starting as often as every five minutes, and special offers across everything included with Prime—from music and video to reading and voice shopping.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Amazon Prime Day – Start your Amazon 30 Day Free Trial TODAY
When you sign up (note you can also cancel your membership at anytime) you’re given access to the BEST of Amazon instantly. Nothing needs to be approved and your trial begins right away.
To make the most out of your first Prime Day (as a Prime member! Woo!) I suggest downloading the Amazon Prime App. You’ll have quick and easy access to every deal right at your finger tips on your smartphone or tablet.
I have Amazon Prime now how do I do Amazon Prime Day?
Then begin watching for Prime Day Deals on the designated page on Amazon.
- This year Amazon is categorizing their Prime Day Deals according to their most shopped for themes. Think Pets, Beauty, Back to School….get what I’m saying now?
- Some deals sell out but that’s okay, you can put yourself on the Waitlist and Amazon will notify you if the item becomes available.
- Spotlight Deals – These are special deals that feature top brands, popular items and deep discounts that last until the very last item is gone. Find Spotlight Deals through the “Shop All Deals” link on Amazon.com or on amazon.com/primeday.
- 30 Hours of Prime Day: Spotlight Deals that start on July 10th may return on July 11th. Product detail pages will indicate which Spotlight Deals may return, while supplies last.
- Lightning Deals – These deals are viewable 24 hours before they are live but they only run for a very short time and the quantity is very limited. Again you’ll want to watch your Prime Day Deals page for up to date information as well as a timer on each deal as well as a status bar showing availability until the deal is claimed.
Now that you’re a Prime member take advantage before Prime Day starts and check out some of these awesome deals now:
Members can explore their benefits and exclusive promotions on www.amazon.com/primeday starting on July 2nd. Check out some of the offers you can cash in on now, one full week before Prime Day!
1) Kindle Unlimited
New for Prime Day this year is the special limited time offer of $0.99 for 3-months of Kindle Unlimited for new subscribers (regularly $29.97)! Offer starts today. In addition, back by popular demand – there is also 33% off 12-month and 40% off 24-month Kindle Unlimited paid membership plans starting today.
Now you can get 66% off a 3-month membership of Audible Gold ($30 savings!). This deal runs through July 17. New subscribers only. In addition, introducing Audible Romance Package for new subscribers; because sometimes you need a little break from everyday life.
3) Amazon Music Unlimited
Today you can take advantage of 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for only $0.99 (regularly $7.99 per month for Prime and $9.99 for non-Prime)! New subscribers only, end July 17th.
4) Prime Pantry Free Trial – get your essentials delivered to your doorstep!
30-day Prime Pantry Free Trial! In addition, starting today through Prime Day: new-to-Pantry customers get $10 off $40 Pantry order and free delivery! As part of their Pantry membership, you can skip the trip to the store and enjoy free deliveries of regular everyday-sized pantry items (with minimum spend of only $40 per order).
5) NEW for Prime Day – Twitch, the world’s leading social video service and community for gamers.
HUGE for Prime Day 2018 especially for gamers and college students! Prime members get exclusive benefits on Twitch, the world’s leading social video service and community for gamers, video game culture and the creative arts. There will be a free daily video game starting today exclusive for Twitch Prime members! More deals to be unveiled daily on amazon.com/primeday as well as the amazon.com/trytwitchprime page.
6) Amazon Fresh – which includes a select assortment from Whole Foods!
Save time and money by starting a free trial of Amazon Fresh, which now includes a select assortment from Whole Foods! NEW for Prime Day 2018 – starting today through July 17, Prime members who start a free trial can also get $30 off their first order (PROMO CODE: 30FRESH). Existing customers can also use this same promo code from 7/3 through 7/17.
7) Amazon FreeTime Unlimited – the BEST thing ever for kids and tablets
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kids’ books, videos, movies, TV shows, and growing library of Audible books, skills and music. Available across Fire, Echo, Kindle & Android compatible devices. For a limited time, parents can get a 3-month pre-paid plan at $2.99 (regularly $29.99).
8) Get a Kindle Fire Kids Edition tablet for a low price now through July 16th!
You can get a Kindle Fire HD 8 kids edition now through July 16th for $129.99.