The holidays are right around the corner and that means it’s time to be on the lookout for the best gifts for your friends and family. Why not get all of your shopping done in one weekend and check out the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique? Never heard of it? Let me fill you in on all of the details.
The Minneapolis Holiday Boutique will return to the football field of U.S. Bank Stadium for a fun and festive shopping extravaganza Friday, Nov. 9 through Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018. Holiday Boutique hours are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday. Doors will open at 9 a.m. each day so guests can grab a coffee, check out the stadium, and get their shopping lists ready. The Holiday Boutique brings together exclusive, high-quality vendors and artisan designers that offer the latest styles, trends, jewelry, gifts, children’s items and gourmet foods. More than 250 exhibitors and an estimated 26,000 shoppers are expected join together to create the shopping event of the season.
Minneapolis Holiday Boutique highlights will include:
- NEW: The “Made in the Midwest” Artisans Area will feature custom-made gifts and home décor – candles to candy, shirts to soaps – by local artisans. This area is located near the northwest staircase entrance to the field.
- Twin Cities-based designer Christopher Straub is returning to the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique. He’ll be creating a designer area showcasing home and holiday décor with the theme “Doorway to the Holidays.” The area will feature mannequins decked out in Straub originals. In addition, Straub will showcase Christopher’s Favorite Finds featuring this year’s best of the best and must-have gifts.
- Make It, Take It Workshops – Workshops will be held throughout the weekend for you to make beautiful DIY
gifts to take home for friends and family. Sessions are 30 – 45 minutes each.
- The Festival of Trees – the lights and sparkle of 12 uniquely decorated holiday trees and wreaths will
captivate shoppers. Donated by community partners, each adorned tree will be for sale via a silent auction
held throughout the weekend. Sponsored by the Minneapolis Fire Department, proceeds will benefit
Operation Warm: Coats for Kids.
Theme Nights, Activities and Perks:
- Register to win $50 Boutique Bucks at the Renewal by Andersen booth #1035. Winners will be
announced every hour!
- Minneapolis Fire Department Selfie Station with Mirror Me Perfect (#638) – Take fun selfies with the
“smokin’ hot” 2019 charity calendar models from 5 – 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and on Sunday from
noon – 2 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 9
- Ladies Night Out on Friday from 5 – 9 p.m. will help kick off the weekend right. Enjoy music, drinks and
door prize drawings every 30 minutes. KDWB’s Falen will host from 5 – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- myTalk107’s “Shop Girls” will be broadcasting live from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and conducting a furniture giveaway with Vintage Market.
- Dig out your most gaudy holiday outfit as Lee Valsvik from KOOL 108 will host an Ugly Sweater Contest on Saturday from noon – 2 p.m. at Mirror Me Perfect booth #638.
- On Saturday from 2 – 4 p.m., stop by and play Games with Amy James from K102 next to booth #32 in the southeast corner of the field.
- The Festival of Trees will be a festive backdrop for local musician Nathan Anderson from 5 – 8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 11 – Hero Day and Family Day
- In honor of the upcoming Veterans’ Day, Sunday, Nov. 11 is Hero Day at the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique. All active and military veterans, first responders and nurses receive free admission with valid ID.
- Bring the kids and enjoy Mrs. Claus’ Cookies from noon – 3 p.m. in the Artisan feature area (booth #230). Then, visit our “Make It, Take It” booth (#1329) for DIY activities for all ages.
- Meet Staci from KS95 on Sunday from noon – 2 p.m. She’ll be hosting prize giveaways along the north main aisle near the Artisan Area near Christopher Straub (booth #229).
Free package check, hosted by Restore / Habitat for Humanity, will be located near the concessions area on the field’s south end. Gift wrapping is available at Gift Six The Wrappery (Booth #538). Coat check is offered on the concourse. Ticket prices for adults are $10 online and $12 at the door; 12 and under are free. Seniors over 55: $8 Discounted tickets at box office on Friday, Nov. 9 only. To order tickets and for show information, visit MinneapolisHolidayBoutique.com.
Win a pair of tickets to the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique!
The fine people at the Minneapolis Holiday Boutique wanted me to give five of you the opportunity to check out the festivities with a guest! Fill out the giveaway form below for a chance to win a pair of tickets.
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. All opinions and experiences are Bert M Anderson’s. Open to US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 24 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an event you can contact Elizabeth at Bert M Anderson.
As the creator of the lifestyle blog and book, Me Before Mom, Bert supports millennial moms facing the challenges and changes of motherhood. Me Before Mom is an online community that offers support through real life stories, encouraging advice, and answers to questions about how a woman maintains herself during this self-sacrificial time of parenthood. Stories from Bert Anderson have helped women across the globe through the Huffington Post, Today’s Parent, and on the Harry show. Whether weathering the first year of motherhood or walking through the later stages of motherhood, Bert has helped many continue to find herself while still in the throes of motherhood. Purchase your copy of Me Before Mom: Putting Your Oxygen Mask on First today!