Don’t be sad that summertime is almost over! Celebrate the start of the new school year at Ridgedale Center in Minnetonka for their Back to School event! Not only is the grand opening for Old Navy happening on August 18th but there’s a ton of free family friendly events for you to enjoy. This is a sponsored partnership between Ridgedale Center and myself, I received product in exchange for this promotion. All opinions are my own.
All Good Vibes for Back to School at Center Court – Ridgedale Center, Saturday, August 18th
It’s nearly time to go back to school, are you ready? Join Ridgedale Center on Saturday, August 18th for a free family fun event that’ll bring good vibes to the new school season!
Saturday, August 18th, 11 am to 3 pm
- Creative Workshop: Led by illustrator, Cat Coq, (catcoq.com) where she will teach guest of all ages fun ways to replicate creative lettering.
- Back-to-school shopping, styles and trends from stores, such as: Gap, H&M, American Eagle and more
- Plus, don’t miss the Grand Opening of the new Old Navy store – just in time for back-to-school shopping.
- Hair and makeup demonstrations by Riley Rose, New Reflections, Sephora and All Pro Sports Barbershop
- Photo ops, giveaways, entertainment and more!
- Ridgedale Center gift-with-purchase: For those who spend $50 or more, will receive a good vibes tote bag. Spend even more and receive a bag filled with items, such as mini notebooks, pop socket, and more!* Terms: Offers available while supplies last. Visit the event on Aug 18th from 11am-3pm or our Mall Management office (M-F during office hours) through Sept 7th and present receipts from Ridgedale Center merchants dated in Aug of 2018. Must be 18 or older or have parent or guardian present. Limit one gift per person.
Learn more at: RidgedaleCenter.com/events
Tell me more about the gift with purchase during the Ridgedale Center Back to School event.
Why not get the bulk of your annual shopping done all in one place on one day? Here’s the breakdown of you could get with your purchase!
- Spend $50 and receive a good vibes tote bag
- Spend $100 and receive above items + two branded notebooks
- Spend $250 and receive above items + pop socket
- Spend $500 and receive above items + pencil case with fabric marker for personalization
- Spend $1000 and receive above items + a $25 gift card to The Cheesecake Factory
Giveaway for a Good Vibes Tote and accessories as well as $50 to Ridgedale Center.
Ridgedale Center, because they’re so excited to get you ready for back to school, are giving away a $50 Gift Card and a Good Vibes Tote with accessories to one of my readers! The $50 Gift Card is redeemable at any Ridgedale Center retailer or restaurant and the back-to-school gift-with-purchase promotion that includes (but not limited to): a good vibes tote bag, mini-notebooks, pop socket, pencil case with fabric markers and more! All you need to do is fill out the Giveaway tools form below! Giveaway is for those local to Ridgedale Center, 18+ and it closes on August 16th so you can grab your gift card and enjoy the All Good Vibes Back to School Event at Ridgedale Center on Saturday, August 18th!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. All opinions and experiences are Bert M Anderson’s. Open to US residents only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 24 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an event you can contact Elizabeth at Bert M Anderson.
As the creator of the lifestyle blog and book, Me Before Mom, Bert supports millennial moms facing the challenges and changes of motherhood. Me Before Mom is an online community that offers support through real life stories, encouraging advice, and answers to questions about how a woman maintains herself during this self-sacrificial time of parenthood. Stories from Bert Anderson have helped women across the globe through the Huffington Post, Today’s Parent, and on the Harry show. Whether weathering the first year of motherhood or walking through the later stages of motherhood, Bert has helped many continue to find herself while still in the throes of motherhood. Purchase your copy of Me Before Mom: Putting Your Oxygen Mask on First today!